Friday, January 18, 2008

Off to camp!

Just a warning... you'll be going through a bit of withdrawal this weekend if you read my blog regularly. :-) Haha. I'm headed up to Whidbey Island to do some cabin leading for the TCL reunion weekend at Lakeside. It should be an interesting time, and I'm looking forward to it. I love Whidbey, and LBC is one of my favorite places, so at the very least it will be a nice getaway! I'm driving up this afternoon with Libby and one of her friends, which will be fun, I suspect. Hopefully the ferry lines won't be too long!

Pray that this weekend will be a time of relaxation, fellowship, and encouragement for the TCLers. It's a great opportunity to spend a lot of time in the Word and in fellowship with other young Christians. I'm looking forward to both!

I'll take lots of pictures, I'm sure. Don't say I didn't warn you! :-)

No comments: