Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lazy

I slept for like 10 hours last night. It was glorious! Of course, I had the hardest time getting my lazy bum out of bed this morning. That's the problem with not having to be at work until 3 pm! I'm moving slow today. Trying to get myself into some exercise clothes and out the door for a run. Down another 2 lbs this morning! That should be motivation enough... but I am really lazy. :-)

Telemetry class was ok yesterday. I might have dozed off a bit in the morning, despite the approximately 30 ounces of coffee in my system. I am thinking it might be time to wean off the caffeine for a while!

I'm trying to decide what to do tomorrow with my day off. I should probably do something boring like clean the pig sty that is my guest room/office. Or maybe start sorting through my paperwork that needs to be filed away. Gotta start gathering stuff to do my taxes! Haha. I am hoping to get a refund this year (who isn't!), but considering all the moving and job changes, etc... who knows how it will work out!

So I've been a little bummed about Heath Ledger's death. I definitely liked him as an actor and was looking forward to seeing him as the Joker! (Although I've been told his part has been already filmed.) I saw this clip from "10 Things I Hate About You" last night, and thought I'd show it to you all because it is among my favorite Heath Ledger moments.


No comments: