Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hot Pink Scrubs

Tonight was another typical night on 6NE... let's see, my patients were: homeless drug addict; hepatic encephalopathy (my favorite!!); obese high-maintenance man; and a new admit late in the shift. Yep, it was just another night in paradise! And did I mention that 3 out of the 4 were on isolation? I spent a lot of time gowning up.

I wore my hot pink scrub pants tonight with a black top... it's an outfit that always garners comments. But I like them, so who cares! I think I am still slightly rebelling from my last job, where we had to wear navy blue every day. I did realize, however, that I grabbed my lime-green fleece on the way out the door, which meant that I looked a bit like a pack of highlighters. Haha. Whatever... it was, um... as my boss phrased it, "cheerful"! :-)

Here I am at 1 am, after working all evening:

Smokey seemed to like them, too. :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cheerful, Alison!

Tim Meneely said...

"I looked a bit like a pack of highlighters" is probably the funniest thing I heard today.

Anonymous said...

i was doing a search for hot pink scrubs (for my new job) and your page came up, a good title i think for your blog could be "I talk, and you listen"
I use it for my blog on myspace