Sunday, March 2, 2008

Much better mood :-)

Just a quick post for now... gotta finish folding the laundry and doing some other household chores before getting ready for church.

The sun has come out, and coincidentally (or maybe not) my mood has also improved. Hooray for that!! Worked through some things and am in a much better place now. :-)

Yesterday I did indeed go for that run, and was surprised by how far I could go. Did the 4 mile loop, running about half of it, which was good. Didn't really feel better afterwards, though. But I'm glad I did it. Today I am a little sad that I am not as sore as I've been in the past. I kind of liked that soreness... made me feel like I accomplished something major. Oh well. This morning I walked around Green Lake (2.8 miles!!) with my friend Sarah from church and then we went to Starbucks to counteract any calories we might possibly have burned off! Haha.

This afternoon I went to Swanson's Nursery with Ingrid and her mom, where we picked out some plants for Ingrid and Chad's garden. I really liked the climbing rose we chose... can't wait to watch it grow over the years! It's going to go over the trellis from their wedding, which is just so cool. I can't believe they have been married for almost 4 years already! Wow. Time flies.

Ok, time to finish up some things and take a quick shower before church. Rumor has it that next Sunday the hymnals will make a reappearance! I am lobbying hard for that one. But that's a topic for another post. :-)

No comments: