Thursday, March 6, 2008

Take me there

I have been SO unproductive today! I even woke up before 8 am, and was actually pretty awake... didn't really feel like going back to sleep, for once. I got up, had some coffee and granola while watching the Daily Show from the other night. So far, so good. Then I went and got some quarters so I could do laundry. Did one load of laundry, which I guess was mildly productive.

Then I decided to try to figure out why my Tivo desktop software stopping working right. Downloaded the new version, which turned out to be the biggest mistake ever! Spent 2 hours messing around trying to get it to work, then more time trying to find a place to download the older version. Totally should have backed it up first before upgrading, yes, I know. Of course, then I find out that everybody seems to have trouble with this upgrade! Moral of the story... don't download Tivo Desktop 2.5.1!!! After wasting much of the afternoon, I am back to version 2.3a, which works beautifully. :-)

What else did I do on my day off? Hm. Downloaded some Rascal Flatts from iTunes. Just discovered their song, "Take Me There", and am a little bit addicted. Attempted to create a Facebook page for Smokey, but unfortunately could not due to the fact that her name is unfortunately offensive to them in some way. Sad. Probably just as well, though. Although she could have had lots of friends since for some reason the latest trend seems to be social networking for pets!

I figure that if the most productive thing I did all day was load the dishwasher, that this was a pretty lazy day. Time to stop blogging and accomplish some things!

Here's the video for that song... it is a little different, but the song is good! Of course, it doesn't start until a full minute into the video. What kind of music video is that?! And I don't fully understand the point of the helicopters, but whatever. :-)

No comments: