Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yawn.

I'm so exhausted that I can barely type, but I feel compelled to write. Apparently I jinxed myself with last night's blog, because work was crazy tonight. We had to "rapid response" one of my patients who started going into respiratory distress, which was intense and left me feeling completely discombobulated. It was a really long and stressful night. I just now walked in the door from work (yes, at 1:15 am), and am dead on my feet. Speaking of which, I think I did something to my right ankle, because it really hurts. Hm. Who knows. Maybe a good night's sleep and some ibuprofen will help.

All through the years of Sunday school, camp, Young Life, etc. I was told that memorizing Bible verses was important because someday the right verse would come to mind at the right moment. Tonight, that verse was Philippians 4:13. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

Time to get to bed. Goodnight. :)

No comments: