Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New camera

My new camera arrived in the mail yesterday! Yes, I ordered it online... because the price was super discounted on Amazon, and the shipping was free, so it worked out to be cheaper than buying it in the store. The amusing thing is that it was shipped from Federal Way, which I find to be hilarious!! It's nothing too special, just a little point and shoot to replace the beloved (not so much anymore) 3 year old Nikon that was held together with bandaging tape. The new one is a Canon Elph. It's cute and will fit easily into my pocket or purse... we'll see what the picture quality is like, but honestly, it's not like I take the best pictures anyway! The best part is that it has a shorter shutter lag time than my old camera. No more pushing the button and then 5 minutes later it takes a picture!!

I haven't had much opportunity to try it out yet, but I did snap a couple random pictures of Smokey. She is notoriously difficult to photograph, so I was pretty pleased to get one that looks normal. :)


No comments: