Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Gotta make this a quick post-- headed out to work in a little bit. Yesterday I decided to move my computer down to the living room for a few days, just to shake things up. That way, I can watch TV while chatting or surfing the net. Multitask all my non-productive activities! :) Not the most comfortable way to type, but I am catching up on all the stuff on my Tivo that I haven't had time to watch!

I've really enjoyed having the last 2 days off from work. It's been good to have some time to relax. Last night I slept better than I have in weeks. It was great! Today's been pretty lazy, just doing some laundry and cleaning the apartment. Tomorrow I'm off work, too, so I'm trying to decide how to spend my free day. It's the last one I have for a while... working Tuesday-Saturday evenings the rest of this week.

No New Year's Eve plans, but since I have to be at work at 7 am on New Year's Day, I am kind of glad. Will probably just hang out with Smokey and watch a movie. :)I don't remember what the traditions in Seattle are (I think there is a ball that goes down the Space Needle, or at least there used to be!), but I feel like it would be a little silly to watch New Year's in Times Square on tape delay. :) So maybe I will have to create a new tradition for myself. We'll see... maybe I'll just go to bed early!

Hi ho, hi ho... off to work I go. :)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Remember in the very old days when Bill Nye would make some sort of crazy contraption to ring in the new year? In the words of Chris Farley, "That was awesome". Also, on a completely random, stream-of-consciousness note, I saw a commercial for Bill Nye the Science Guy on TV the other day, but it was on the Spanish channel as "Bill el Cientifico". Hilarious