Monday, February 18, 2008

Quick post

Just a short "stream of consciousness" post tonight, because I am exhausted! Worked a 12 yesterday and then again today. Definitely looking forward to working only 8 hrs tomorrow! :) Today was a much better day than yesterday, although I am still toying with the idea of cutting back my hours a bit for the sake of my sanity. It's a tough job and I don't always feel like I have the strength to do it day after day. Sigh.

It was a beautiful day today, or so I was told. The few times I was able to look out a window, it looked gorgeous! I hope the weather cooperates on my days off. What should I do this week with my free time? I feel like I should make the most of it. Live life. On the other hand, a lot of life is boring stuff, like filling out tax returns, paying bills, and taking the car in for an oil change. Haha. All things that need to be accomplished this week. :)

Ok, time for bed. If I hurry, I can maybe get 7 hours of sleep!!!

No comments: