Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Boring!

Need to go to bed. So tired. But must post. :)

My parents made it to England just fine. Yay!! :) The link to their blog is on my links list, but for those too lazy to look to the right... it is: The Meneely Oxford Comma, yes, I know, a very academic reference! And the longest URL ever. :)

Last night was the first shift after 4 days off. Yikes. Bad night. Not looking forward to the next 5 nights!!

Not much else new around here... unless you care about me putting out my trash can for collection or the fact that I ate popcorn for dinner this morning. Haha. :) This is why I don't blog every day... my life is incredibly boring!!

So it is 45 degrees and raining in Seattle. In June. Sigh. I love this city, and the Pacific Northwest. But seriously? Does summer exist in this place?! Just as well... good sleeping weather. At least I'm not missing anything!

The past few days, these verses from 1 Corinthians 13 have been on my mind. "Love is patient. Love is kind. Love keeps no record of wrongdoings..." I'm always reminded of that scene from the movie "Wedding Crashers" where they bet on which Bible passage will be read. :) But seriously, folks! How amazing is that lesson... patient... kind... not keeping a tally. Something to strive for, certainly. I've realized lately that I'm not there yet. But figuring it out. Slowly but surely. :) What a wonderful gift.

Alrighty... time for bed!

1 comment:

Philip and Deb said...

Sorry, alo! Just keep looking forward to England and Ireland next month!
--Mom