Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Exhausted!

This is gonna be a quick one... I am so tired! What a GREAT weekend I had! It's been busy, but lots of fun. The sun decided to come out on Saturday, which was pretty awesome... it actually warmed up to 70 degrees! I suspect that tomorrow and Wednesday will be cloudy and cool again, because I have those days off from work. :)

Three more night shifts, then back on days next week! My next work schedule turned out to be pretty much ideal, with the minor exception of a 12 hr shift on July 4th... I wanted to work only an 8 and be done at 3:30, but the nice part is that I get 12 hrs of holiday pay, then, I guess. Other than that, it is a great schedule (for once), so I'm excited.

I am almost done hand-quilting my star wall quilt... only maybe an hour or two left and then binding it. Which means I get to use my sewing machine!! I'm really eager to get started on the king-size bed quilt, since that will likely take me years to finish. Haha. :) Right now the quilt on my bed is my high school graduation quilt, which is great but it is a throw-size and I have a queen bed!! So it looks a little silly. Anyway.

Well, time to get to bed!

2 comments:

Philip and Deb said...

Be sure to post a picture of your finished quilt! Have you taken any classes from the Bernina store yet?
-Mom

LISA said...

Yeah...I want to see pics of your quilt too!!