Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday!

Just a quick post... I am procrastinating! Having some people over for dinner and so I gotta finish cleaning up and then run to the store and get the rest of the ingredients for lasagna... or lasagne if you prefer!

I worked the last 2 nights... got back this morning and slept for like 4 hours since I was SO tired but didn't want to be up all night tonight! I'm off tonight and tomorrow but have to do an 8 hr shift overnight Sunday... can't get the WHOLE Memorial Day weekend off! But I do get holiday pay on that shift starting at midnight! Whoo-hoo! I have been feeling poor lately, so that will be good. And I suspect that there might be some opportunity for OT on Monday... we'll see. OT on a holiday? Sweet. They were so short for today... for some reason all these people called in sick. Hm. What's up with that? :) But I had asked for these days off like 6 months ago so I was set.

Tomorrow is Jonathan and Liz's wedding! I am supposed to bring 2 pies... better get on that, too. Lots to do. And I have to figure out what to wear. And how to get to the church in Bellingham!

OK, I want to blog longer but alas there is not enough time! Smokey is meowing like crazy in the other room... it is a suspicious meow so I better go check. Spring has arrived and brought lots of bugs with it, so she spends quite a bit of time chasing spiders and random insects that find their way into my house! I am glad I have my own exterminator. :)

No comments: