Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fair pictures!

Another week has passed and I have not been good about blogging.
:( I apologize to my loyal reader(s)!

I have officially made the transition to night shift. I miss normal circadian rhythms!! But so far I've had decent shifts so I guess I can't complain too much. Seattle weather has rapidly turned to fall (highs in the 50s, cloudy, occasional rain showers), so it makes for good sleeping weather, at least.

I wasn't planning on blogging at the moment... I sat down at the computer to do some bill-paying as it is pay day. But for some inexplicable reason, the Bank of America website is down. Which worries me in light of recent events in the financial world! I know, I know, it is unrelated, but still, makes one wonder. So since I can't pay my bills yet (should I trust that the website will indeed be back up "in a few minutes"?? Haha.), I thought I would do a quick blog.

There really hasn't been too much going on lately besides work. On my days off I do lots of boring things... pay bills, do laundry, clean my apt, etc. :) Last week I did do a couple fun things. Rob and I went to the Puyallup Fair on Saturday. It was a lot of fun even though it rained most of the day!

As always with a fair, I particularly enjoyed the livestock. :) I think Rob's favorite thing was the roasted corn on the cob. Sadly, there was a noticable lack of fried things on a stick... but I guess I have been spoiled in the past by the Minnesota State Fair and the North Carolina State Fair!! (As though my diet really needed fried food on a stick, anyway.)

Poor little 4-H project!!
In the evening, we went to the concert at the fair... Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith. Definitely a great concert... at some points much more like thousands of people worshiping together rather than just watching a concert. Pretty cool. :)


Well, I'm annoyed that I still can't log in to my bank accounts. Time to go put the laundry in the dryer (which works now... YAY!! No more underwear hanging on a rack in the living room to dry!). And maybe rustle up some lunch.

No comments: