Friday, September 5, 2008

A couple clippings...

In my family, we often joke about "clippings" that we send... as in newspaper clippings we think someone may be interested in. (Not toenail clippings or hedge clippings or something else gross!) In that spirit, here are a few recent articles from the Seattle Times/PI that you may (or may not) find of interest:

Hard Rock Cafe to Open in Seattle

Nurses Picket at UW Hospital

Old 520 Tollbooth in a Second Career

Well, I should get moving on my day rather than goofing around on the internets. :) Lots to do! Hopefully get a couple cablecards from Comcast, go grocery shopping, wash my car (got attacked by seagulls at work this week!)... maybe even work on a quilt or organize the 1000 pictures on my computer! Haha. Probably not that ambitious, but there are some possibilities. :) Oh yeah, and I really need a haircut. Hm.

1 comment:

Philip and Deb said...

Have you tried out the tollbooth espresso yet?
--Mom,
queen of clippings :)