Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cold

I am cold. Just got home from work and my house is a tropical 55 degrees inside! And poor Smokey just sneezed... no joke. Maybe I will have to rethink this whole "turn off the heat to save money" thing!

We got less than 2 inches of snow here last night. Just enough to make my morning commute annoying! But it was all gone and the pavement was dry when I came out of work tonight. Of course, everyone was parked all crooked and stuff because when we parked there this morning, you couldn't see the lines! Haha. :) Looked pretty funny.

Tomorrow is my last day of precepting for a while, I think. Sad. I like the whole teaching thing. It is good practice for me to learn how to back off and not micro-manage so much! Work has been good, lately. Knock wood! (Or IKEA particleboard covered in wood veneer, since that is what my desk is made out of!)

Well, I am hungry and Smokey is starved for attention... time to get off the computer and get some dinner. :)

No comments: