Saturday, July 26, 2008

Race Day!

Today's the day... the SeaFair Torchlight 5K! I'm excited but a little nervous, too, since I'm not sure what to expect (besides lots of people downtown!). The race starts at 6:40 pm and is followed by the Torchlight Parade. I think it should be fun... I am just hoping that it doesn't rain! This being Seattle, however-- it is always a possibilty! :)

So I have all day to prepare mentally for it, as well as run some errands before my trip tomorrow. I think I might make some pancakes this morning. You know, carb load before the big race and all. Hahaha! :)

Saw "Dark Knight" last night. I really enjoyed it, although there are parts that are pretty, well, dark! The best part, however, is a scene that takes place in a hospital... I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet, but all I have to say is... even the Joker gels in and gels out!! :) Gotta love it. Although I have to say that he may have set back the public perception of nurses a bit!

OK, time to get started on those pancakes. :)

No comments: