Monday, April 20, 2009

Alison is Famous, Again

Longtime readers may remember my excitement when I started getting hits from another blog (that one about Costco, found here). Well, it has happened again. I am famous. Sort of. In a mild, Internet-y sort of way. :)

Again, I was purusing my Google Analytics and discovered that there was a new source of traffic to my blog! And not only that, but the website was actually quoting me as a nurse. Haha. That amuses me for some reason. Perhaps because I have never really thought of myself as "inspirational". Still, kinda cool.

If you want to check out my "famous" and supposedly "inspirational" quote, click here.

:)

4 comments:

Philip and Deb said...

Wow... I'm impressed! There were lots of inspirational comments in that Jan 1, 2008 blog they could have picked. That is SO funny....maybe you're the new iJustine..
--Mom
PS you were in the same company as Florence Nightengale!

Anonymous said...

Is that legal??
Ingrid

He knows the plans He has for us said...

Awesome babe! You're the nurse representative of the net! Do they even call it that anymore? perhaps it's the inter. Hmm. But that's awesome babe - I'm glad other people are finding out what a good nurse you are - keep doing what you're doing and you'll be status nurse!

Andy said...

I am also impressed!