Monday, April 20, 2009

#175

This is post #175! :) I have been terrible about keeping this blog up to date! But sometimes I like to maintain a level of privacy... kinda strange to think about whatever I post being put out on the web for all eternity. Haha. :)

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day in Seattle! 70 degrees and sunny. One of those cloudless days that makes people want to move to the Emerald city. :) This afternoon I decided to do a little sunbathing in my new swimsuit (in the privacy of my backyard!!) and it was glorious. Might have gotten a bit sunburned but thats ok.

This morning I had coffee with my friend and former college roommate, Jordan!! She was in town to visit some friends who moved here last year, and we got together to catch up. It was so good to see her, honestly. I didn't realize how much I had missed her! :( Funny how all the dumb stuff fades away over time and the actual friendship can remain. It was also neat to catch up on all the folks from F&M that I haven't kept up with, since she is much more in the "alumni loop" than I am. She is the first F&M person I have gotten together with in years!!! It was good. Made me think about how much life has changed in the last 10 years... and how much I have changed. Wow. Thank goodness for that. :)

Me and Jordan


Hm. What else is going on? This is my last week on day shift... next week is back to night shifts for 2 months. I am sad about the weird schedule but happy about the differential pay since I am saving up for both a new computer and a new phone. Hopefully a Macbook and iPhone!! :) This computer is doing well for being nearly 6 years old (ok so some of the parts are newer...) but I want a new one before this one dies (knock wood)!!

I am looking forward to a trip to California in a couple weeks! Rob and I are going to go visit his parents and go to Lake Tahoe with them for a long weekend. Yay! A vacation will be fun. :)

My latest addiction is playing Mafia Wars on Facebook. Sigh. So much fun! But I need more members of my mafia. :( Wanna join me?

No comments: