Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation pictures!!

I finally got all my vacation pictures online!! I'm still working on captions and such, but feel free to check them out. For your viewing ease, they are divided into Picasa albums by location (click the location name for the link to that particular album).

Not only did I get all the pictures up, but I also managed to upload my video of the Warwick Castle trebuchet to YouTube! It is the world's largest trebuchet... which for those of you unfamiliar with medieval weaponry, is sort of like a catapult. Here it is in action:


I have to share a few of my favorite pictures from my trip... some of these may have been posted elsewhere (by family members who poached my pics!) but I like them enough to subject you to them again. :)


Turf Tavern in Oxford
Andy and I at The Eagle and Child in Oxford, drinking a pint at the table where CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien spent their time

Andy hamming it up at Warwick Castle with his "wax friend"

Dad and the DNA at an Oxford museum

Sunset in Dublin after a rainstorm

Grandpa Reid in a Dublin coffee shop

Shamrock in Burren National Park... definitely one of the best pictures I have ever taken! :)

No comments: