Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back in Seattle

I am back in Seattle after a trip to PA over the weekend for Andy & Kelly's wedding reception. We got back to my apartment about 12:30 am (this morning, technically) and then poor Rob had to drive back to Issaquah (another 25 minutes or so) so he could sleep and then go to work this morning! He must be exhausted! But I don't have to go back to work until Thursday, so I am enjoying my vacation time today. :)

I just finished unpacking! Very proud of myself. But I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera or anything yet, so that will have to be a post later today or tomorrow. There are some great ones, however!

Smokey is being very cuddly and following me around the house looking for attention. Apparently I was gone too long, in her opinion. I woke up this morning with her sitting on my chest and meowing at the top of her little lungs... for no apparent reason other than she felt it was time for me to get up and pet her. Hahaha! Spoiled little kitty.

Well, I better get some chores done around the house. And make a quick run to QFC... I need to buy a Guinness to have tonight!! :)

No comments: