Friday, October 3, 2008

Rainy Day in the Rainy City

I just wasted like 45 minutes on Facebook. What a great way to spend a rainy afternoon!! I actually posted a new album of pictures on Facebook... a select group of photos from this fall. (Although a few venture back into August, but who's keeping track?) It was fun to look back over the good times I've had lately. I especially enjoyed reviewing the pictures from Jen's visit! Check out the album on Facebook... if you are not my friend on Facebook, then why are reading this?! :)

Not much new to write about. I worked a double shift Wednesday night... 16 hrs is a long time! But the extra pay will come in handy, so I can't complain too much.

Today is one of those typical fall days in Seattle. Highs in the 50s, rainy. A good day to stay inside! Maybe I will go work on one of my quilting projects... or take a nap. :) Smokey ventured outside when I was taking out some recycling this afternoon. It was hilarious! She ran out the door and got a few feet onto the deck before she realized that it was pouring rain... she then continued out into the grass and got all nice and dirty. I think she thinks she is a dog! Eventually I coaxed her back inside... and discovered she had a leaf stuck to her paw. It made me laugh so hard! What a strange cat.

No comments: